Our Vision, Mission and Values
To be happy, curious and successful members of our local and global communities, we know that the children of John Donne will need to not only achieve highly in reading, writing and mathematics but also thrive in creativity, the arts, their passions and beyond. Our aim is that every child leaves John Donne with a strong sense of self and of what makes them special.
Our mission is:
- To improve on our previous best.
- To be happy in school and to find pleasure in learning.
- To live in an ethos of fairness, honesty and mutual respect among all members of the school community.
- To develop self-discipline and a positive self-image.
- To be prepared for the next stage in our academic career and for life.
Our core values guide all that we do at John Donne for children and for our staff. They express how we work together to make sure we all achieve our very best both academically and personally.